Dreadnought
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

RP-Planning

2 verfasser

Nach unten

RP-Planning Empty RP-Planning

Beitrag von Kapuuze Mi 18 Mai - 14:30:26

For talking about longer stuff to plan and decide Smile

First to go:

Structuring of "The Golden Hunt"
Gotta ask, how much of the classical RPG elements we gotta include. What are you thinking?
For now I have three possibilities:
1. Write everything down like a normal story, using stats/attributes etc. for orientation only.
2. Write mostly everything down like a normal story, but using stats/attributes etc. and dice for special points in dungeons.
3. Using a lot of dices (doing a list for stuff)

I tend to the second one. Using the dice too often would be really complicated. But using them on some points would give the attributes some more weight and give that one feeling of randomness to the game. Also I think, we both could play fair enough to not cheat bad throws but instead use them in a funny way for new situations. Wink

Either way I still need to come up with a good layout for dungeons. It's hard to generate total randomness we still can include without knowing the outcome. Being somehow our own dungeonmasters could be a nice touch? We could go round for round, me creating the first small dungeon with fitting obstacles, you designing the second etc. Stuff already used for dice throwing would end in a list (like the one for monsters) and be easily used again later.

However, I'm gonna start already with a first post for the story. I think it will need some text before they even arrive in their first dungeon. Classical team building first ^^
Kapuuze
Kapuuze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Nach oben Nach unten

RP-Planning Empty Re: RP-Planning

Beitrag von Vicati Fr 20 Mai - 23:58:01

I'd also go with number two. I'll look into a in-forum dice roller, that could be practical. And yeah, we could just start, we won't go into a dungeon immediately.

One way we could do it, is just roll up one room after another and switch back and forth.
Vicati
Vicati
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

https://dreadnought.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Kapuuze Do 26 Mai - 15:07:32

Nice Smile I'll do a post then later. Much work to do atm :'D

hm.. that's sounds interesting. So we'd do every room by turns?
Kapuuze
Kapuuze

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Vicati Mo 30 Mai - 11:30:32

Yes, we could make or look for tables to roll on that tell you how large the next room is, how many entrances, obstacles, treasures, enemies etc. are in there. And we would just switch when the group enters the next room.
Vicati
Vicati
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

https://dreadnought.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Kapuuze Fr 23 Dez - 17:04:45

Not the fitting thread but – Nice Christmas wishing.
Kapuuze
Kapuuze

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten